Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Oh so comfy!!!!


Yesterday I told my friend I need to write my gratitude thought of the day but I am SO exhausted. She said just go to bed and tomorrow write how you were so grateful for your bed. And this is exactly what I am doing. J

When I was younger I was one of those people who hated to take naps. I think I drove my mom crazy over it. I was always on the go from the very beginning. I am still on the go but now I wish I could sleep more. So when I get to sleep it’s pretty much AMAZING!

So why am I grateful for my bed?

#1 I have the most comfy down comforter. (I like to be warm and cozy)

#2 I have a memory foam type thing on top of my mattress. (It’s the cheaper version that my mom gave me when she bought the real one but I don’t care because it is so comfy)

#3 It is big enough I can sleep with my body pillow. Body pillows are just great!

There just so many reasons why I love my bed but I won’t bore you all with them. When I do get to sleep and in my comfy bed it feels just like heaven!

YAY for sleep!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment