Thursday, November 7, 2013

BRING ON THE FIGHT!


 Today I was encouraged write about the “negative” things in my life that I am grateful for,

Hmmm…….. Sometimes these assignments can be harder but at the same time I am grateful for them because it gives me the chance to really think about things.

The negative thing I am grateful for are the challenges in my life. Sometimes I look at people and jealous at how well life falls into place for them. There are also those people who demand they get something and won’t stop until they get it, even if it inconveniences others. But for me life has never been that way.

I have had to work hard for everything I have ever gotten. I’ve never demanded and had exactly what I want. I work hard and steady for everything.

The harder it is though I have come to realize the more meaningful and precious it is. I am grateful I have been taught to work hard for myself and that I have been taught not to expect the things I want to come because I say so. I know with time what is meant to be will be.

The challenges in my life have taught me growth, have taught me patience, and above all have taught me to believe in myself and my abilities. My challenges have taught me to be more respectful of others and their time and their abilities.

Who would have thought negatives can be positives but they can be! Negative can push you to higher heights and stronger abilities if you allow it.

Some of my hardest challenges have shaped me into the person I am today. Into a person I am becoming proud of. A person who recognizes the blessings in life and the simple joys in the world.

I’m not where I want to be but my challenges are helping me to be there. If you want anything good bad enough in your life then you will jump the hurdles to achieve the greatness you deserve.

Thank you “negatives” in my life for giving me something to overcome and fight for!

No comments:

Post a Comment