Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A World Full of ME'S???????

Today I am suppose to think of one thing I am truly grateful for. There are SO many things that for me it is really hard to pinpoint just one. But as I have pondered this all day I have decided after all my interactions that today I am most grateful for difference. Think about it! How would life be if there was no difference and we were all the same. How could we grow from dealing with a different personality if we never had to? How would we able to gain a different perspective? How would we learn tolerance? How would we learn love? How would we learn compassion and patience? Today I interacted with so many different people and each one taught me something. I had to learn patience from someone and evaluate my reactions and why I was acting that way towards them. From another I learned compassion. From another I learned acceptance. From other people I learned the value of unity. I learned the lesson of being tolerant of others thoughts and mindsets. I learned the value of voice and was reminded of the importance of varying opinions and ideas and that they can come together in unity if you are willing to accept difference and learn from it. I am glad that no one is like me because what would a world of me's be like? This difference gives me the greatest opportunity to learn from others so I can try to perfect me little by little each day. I know I'm not perfect and never will be but thanks to different people from the good or the bad they do I learn how to be a better me! Thank you for difference! Thank you for not being a world of me's but a world of where I can grow and learn and change from meeting all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment