Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A to Z and everything in between


My work challenged me write what I am grateful for from A to Z so here goes:

A – All the “Ash’s” in my life.

B – baseball (I have fun memories with family and baseball games in the summer), books, brothers (I got some awesome ones)

C –COKE (duh) Chocolate (double duh) lol & Country Boys, Co-Workers, Chocolate Chip Cookies (Best cookies ever)

D – dogs (I miss my li’ dog), Drop Dead Diva (some days it’s the laugh I need)

E – Everything J

F – Family, Friends ( seriously have the best ones), Food

G – Gardens (I love fresh veggies)

H – Happiness Project (It has given me a new perspective on life)

I – ICE CREAM (hands down one of the best creations)

J – Jackets, Job

K – Kindness (love when I see and hear kind things in the world)

L – Laughter (it’s the best medicine)

M – Money, Movies (have you seen my collection?????), Music , Mountains

N – Nieces and Nephews (cause I got the cutest ones, even the adopted ones)

O – Outdoors, Olives (c’mon who doesn’t love to put them on your fingers before eating), Oxygen (gotta love breathing)

P – Parents (seriously, they have supported me so much), Piano

Q – Quilts (my parents and adopted grandma made me a quilt I will cherish forever)

R – Running (yes I run slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter… but I run)

S – Summer, Sunshine, Swimming, sister-in-laws (it’s an awesome way to gain sisters), Snow-Shoeing

T – Text Messages that make me smile and laugh

U – Utah (I know, I know but seriously I have grown SO much living here)

V – Valentine ConversationCandy Hearts (best holiday candy eva’ but they have to be the soft ones)

W – Watermelon, Water (to drink and to play in)

X – X-rays (they told the tale of my retarded feet)

Y – Young Womens (hanging out with teens and talking about spiritual things is a pretty cool experience and I have awesome Young Women Leaders to help me)

Z – Zumba (I can make a fool of myself in my house with no one seeing and pretend in my next life I can really dance like a latina)

That was actually kind of fun to write! Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment