Sunday, November 3, 2013

I got a feeling.....

Do you have a song in your head now? I definitely thought of a song after I wrote the title. haha So what does that mean exactly? Well, it's day 3 and I went to church today and I had a great feeling inside of me and I know it was the Spirit touching my soul. So today I am grateful for the Spirit in my life. I know this might be to churchy for some but I just gotta acknowledge it.

This come and go nausea and off and on throwing up since Wednesday is kinda putting a bit of a damper on my mood if you know what I mean. I am getting so irritated with myself because I am tired of feeling crappy and its affecting my sleep. So I went to church today and prayed to know that my prayers were not in vain and that I could feel happy despite feeling crappy.

I received a warm feeling that lasted through the rest of the day. The feeling I felt prompted me to stand up and acknowledge what I am grateful for. It prompted me to heed some counsel that was given at the end of the meeting and even tho I don't know how the results will be I am grateful I embraced it. I felt prompted to express to another person how God shows his love to them even though they are struggling to see it for themselves. The continuing good feeling got me out of the house even though I wanted to crawl under a blanket and to visit some people I needed to see tonight and the good feeling kept me going on writing my paper tonight.

It has prompted me with the knowledge that I need to handle a situation that has been weighing me down and I feel I have some ways of handling it better.

I am grateful for a knowledge I have that I can be led and guided in all my choices. The promptings in my life help me see that I am not alone and when I heed them more blessings and happiness envelopes my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment