Monday, February 25, 2013

Just Gotta Love.........

MONDAYS!!!!!!!
 
I know I know this is so weird right? Who in their right mind LOVES Mondays????? There was a period in my life where I looked forward to Mondays. There was always something waiting for me in my inbox that would bring a smile to my face and leave me laughing. Well, that doesn't happen anymore and for the most part I was totally on the bandwagon with the rest of you in dreading Mondays.
 
Then a few months ago something bizarre totally changed! Those of you who are following the project know I am going thru a lot of changes with thought processes and how I view things etc etc. Well, you would think that Sunday would be the BEST day because it aligns perfectly with my project. But ironically Sundays have become some of my WORSE days with the project!
 
Yesterday proved no different either. I woke up earlier then expected and I read scriptures and I just thought for sure this day was going to be different. But by the time the day ended I had a very annoying and frustrating conversation, I am 98% sure I was lied to point blank in the face, my head was just pounding out of control, and by the time I was in bed I had become the grumpiest pants out there!!!!! But the day wasn't totally bad. I had some positive points. The talks in church were just what I needed and I got to rock a little baby to sleep and have her cuddle in my arms. I was only suppose to have her for 5 mins and there was a miscommunication and I ended up with her the whole hour. I'm sure her mom was wondering what was going on with her little baby lol but I loved rocking her. There is this special feeling having a baby snuggle up to you and fall asleep. I'm sure the feeling is ten times greater for you moms out there. Hopefully some day I will feel it on your level!
 
So now I look forward Mondays because it seems to be my day that I start fresh! Start new! It is like I get the strength to do what I do all over again! It is like the slate is wiped away and I can start again.
 
Why not Sundays for me? I don't know. I'm trying to figure it out. Maybe its the constant headache lately, maybe its the lack of nutrition I haven't been consuming lately, maybe some of my recent conversations with people haven't been the best. It just seems to be Sunday is my let down and let it all out day! Like Sunday is my emotional release day if that makes sense!!!
 
I hope to bring more positives back into Sunday because it definitely still has its positives it just needs more, but until then I'm going to have to jump off the bandwagon of Monday dreaders and embrace this day for all its worth. So until further notice in time I just gotta say
Monday, I freakin love you!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment