Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Lovin!!!!!

Aw Valentines Day! The day set aside for roses, and diamonds, chocolates, and my favorite Brach candy hearts. You have to get the Brach brand if you are going to indulge in a sugar high! Just Sayin!
 
The day to bring to light so many different situations.
 
1. The one crazy in love shouting it from the roof tops!

2. The one who is in a committed relationship but not feeling the love they desire or want from their partner. Maybe the one they love doesn't love them the same and they are going around in an endless circle!
3. The one who emphasizes "Singles Awareness Day" everywhere they go!

So here are my thoughts on the day! If you are in love and want to shout it to the roof tops and beyond then I say GO FOR IT!!!! Express your love if that is your desire! You have earned it! :)

If you are single I personally don't like the expression Singles Awareness Day. I think it attracts negative energy towards you and makes you not look happy. Who wants that? Just Sayin!! So you haven't found love yet! It's okay! Don't allow one day to emphasize it, control it, and bring it to light! I say go about the day being happy for those who have figured it out! Pray for those who are struggling in that committed relationship! Pray for them that they will find the true happiness and love that they desire! Pray for them to make the changes they need to, to find that happiness and love they want! Be there for those who are happy and be there for those struggling!

This is a day that is suppose to be a happy day! So if you can't on any other day then take this day to be a light to the world not a hindrance! Be that pillar others can rely on if needed! Express your love and happiness to those who are in your life! I have so many amazing people in my life! Each one impacts my life greatly! Life may not be perfect but you are never alone! Even if you feel it some days, you are not! Period.

Eat chocolate like everyone else! Get your sugar high on! And if you can't love anyone else then take this day to love yourself and all that you have accomplished!

I love to see others so HAPPY for one day out of the year when most of the time the world is filled with sadness and negativeness. Today I will be happy for those of you who are truly happy with someone and share in your happiness. Today I will pray extra hard for those who are struggling in the love they are supposedly in and pray they will find their happiness! And today I will get my sugar high on and laugh and laugh and laugh some more. Then I will smile because I am alive and I am able to recognize all the love out in the world!

Keep Smiling!

Keep Laughing!

And keep the conversational candy hearts comin!






No comments:

Post a Comment